Series TVP vacuum oil purifier is special designed for turbine oil, lubricating oil and cooling oil to
removing a large amount of moisture and impurity. Such as power plants, power station steam
turbine in the process of running, moisture, dust and impurities will be mixed in the turbine oil, will
accelerate the oxidation of oil, and changed with foam, fouling and oil sludge, cause the oil emulsified
serious, and lead to oil-water separation more difficult, reduce the oil performance of lubrication, speed, cooling etc. Meanwhile
caused the metal parts of turbine steam to corrosion, bad for the safe operation of steam turbine. So TVP
series machine is the special maintenance equipment for the power plant, power station to clean the
used turbine oil.
1. The USA coalescence separation atomization technology, make the oil at best process in vacuum
system; after the water and gas within the oil gain enough time to be vaporizing, Can fully remove
water and gas.
2. Special polymer materials as filter medium with the functions of broken emulsion, dewatering,
3. Fault protection, pressure protection, discharge fault alarm and motor alarm.
4. PLC programmable controller, enabling unattended.
5. Constant temperature heating mode, the temperature within the range of 0-100 ºC
adjust at will, heater have Multiple control group
6. Heater adopt interlocked protective system, avoiding blank heating.
7. Automatic oil level control technology, to realization of man-machine separation
8. Adopt the France vacuum defoaming technology, avoid the oil leak.
9. Oil pump using slow down, step-down principle, reduce noise.
|Working vacuum||-0.06~-0.095 Mpa|
|Working pressure||≤ 0.4 Mpa|
|Water content||≤30 ppm|
|Gas content||≤ 0.1%|
|Cleanness||NAS 6 grade|
|Filtering precision||≤1 micron|
|Continuous work||100 hr|
|No failure running||≥5000 hr|
|Power supply||380V, 50HZ, 3PH ( or Customized )|
|Working noise||65 dB|
|Heating power (kw)||24||24||30||40||60||90||145||160|
|Total power (kw)||27||27||33.5||44||65||97||157||178|
The oil is sucked into heating system by vacuum and atmosphere pressure difference,
after heating, large mechanical impurities will be removed by coarse filters, then
demulsifying filter separate the mass water from oil and discharge from cooling system.
When getting into big vacuum chamber, the oil become oil mist by sprayer, the moisture
dissolved in oil is evaporated and discharged through vacuum pump. After dehydration,
the fine filter will do precision filtration and 99.5% of particles over 1.0 micron are removed.
Then the cleaned oil is pumped out by oil pump.