DYC-Series on-line load tap changer oil purifier is designed and developed to meet the electric utility
industry's need of reducing the overall operational and maintenance costs of load tap
changers and increasing system reliability. DYC is installed on load tap changer for the
continuous online removal of carbon, water and metallic particles, these contaminants
are present in tap Changers due to arcing contacts during the transfer of loads from
tap-to-tap in the tap changer compartments.
1. Flow rates ranging from 0 to 15 liters per min with operating pressures up to 50 PSI
2. Positive displacement pump, two stages high precision filters and pressure monitoring
3. Automatic PLC controlling system combines with fault detection and diagnosis systems,
temperature and humidity control and part of the remote monitoring system components.
4. Pressure switch turns the system off when the filters is plugged and automatic alarm.
5. Stainless steel 304 body and piping system, all ball valves are constructed of brass.
67. Two oil sample valves for quick and convenient oil analysis
|Capacity (L/min)||10 or 15 (option)|
|Filtering precision||≤1 micron|
|Working pressure||≤0.4 Mpa|
|Water content||≤20 ppm|
|Power supply||380V 50Hz 3Ph( or Customized)|