SVP high precision Italy filter used insulating oil purifier device
SVP series efficiency single stage vacuum transformers insulation oil purifier can quickly
and effectively remove water, gas, oxide materials, fee carbon and other impurities from
transformer oil to lower the PH value, improve breakdown voltage and quality. Also serving
as the vacuum oiling equipment and drying equipment, SVP vacuum transformer oil purifier
adopts high vacuum oil dehydrator and degasification system and duplex-Stereo film
evaporating technology for drying insulation oil and recover the dielectric strength. This
vacuum insulation oil purification machine can live line work on the spot and also can be
suitable to purify other insulating oils, such as capacitor oil, switch oil, mutual inductor oil,
cable oil, circuit breaker oil and so on.
1. Horizontal vacuum separation technology, high efficient separation of vacuum degassing
exponentially increase evaporation area, increase the retention time of the oil keep in the
vacuum chamber, high efficient and reliable.
2. Radiant heating system, enhance the contact area of the oil and oil heater, reduce the
surface temperature of the heater, put an end to oil cracking aging.
3. Fault protection, Heater protection, prevent heater dry, pressure protection, discharge
fault alarm and motor alarm.
4. Vacuum pump front cooler, reduce the water into the vacuum pump, and reduce the
frequency of replace the vacuum pump oil, extend the life of the vacuum pump.
5. Patent holder degassing tank "foam protection structure + two-way foam electronic
monitoring system", to prevent vacuum pump oil injection.
6. Automatic oil floating ball and automatic oil level electronic control system, realize the
7. Using high pressure oil pump, put oil in/out through machine stability, low noise, long
8. Stainless steel mesh filters, acid resistant and anti-corrosion, large filtration area,
strong suction sewage capacity, high working efficiency.
|Vacuum level||-0.06~-0.095 Mpa|
|Working pressure||≤ 0.4 Mpa|
|Temperature range||20 ~ 80ºC|
|Filtering precision||≤1 micron|
|Continuous work||≥200 hr|
|No failure running||≥5000 hr|
|Power supply||380V, 50HZ, 3PH ( or Customized )|
|Working noise||65 dB|
|Heating power (kw)||15||15||24||30||48||60||90||108||130|
|Total power (kw)||16.8||16.8||26||33||52||66||100||120||148|
Index Of Purified Oil
|Breakdown voltage||≥ 60KV|
|Water content||≤ 5ppm|
|Gas content||≤ 0.1%|
|Filtering particles||≥ 99.5%|
|Particles size||≤ 1 micron|
|Cleanness||≤ Grade 6 (NAS)|
|Processing index by regeneration device as following (customer's preference)|
|Acid value||≤ 0.03 mgKOH/g|
|Water-solubility||≥ 5.4 PH|
|Flash point (close cup)||≥ 135°C|
|Dielectric- factor loss||tgδ (90ºC)% ≤ 0.005|
Because under high vacuum, the water boiling point within oil is much lower than normally,
there is not need any high temperature can volatilize a large number of moisture, the
higher vacuum, the lower water boiling point, the water evaporation faster. The same, when
reach higher temperature, moisture evaporation is faster, using this principle to heating
and making high vacuum can effectively remove the moisture within the oil, and through the
filter to remove impurities within the oil, to get the clean oil after our machine purification